How to become a Singleton™ Parent
In order to qualify for our services you must:
- Be recovering from a cancer-related surgery (not including reconstructive); or actively receiving chemotherapy, radiation or related cancer treatment that affects the ability to work or adequately maintain the household
- Provide treatment information including a signed document from the consulting doctor
- Be living a single lifestyle with no significant other living in the home
- Have child(ren) under 18 years old and in custody of parent living in the same home as participant at least 50% of the time
- Be in need of financial or household assistance
- Be living in Maricopa County or parts of Pinal County such as Apache Junction and Gold Canyon
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY PROVIDE SERVICES WITHIN THE PHOENIX, AZ METROPOLITAN AREA, (MARICOPA COUNTY AND PARTS OF PINAL COUNTY).
To receive our services please call 480.818.5285, email email@example.com or use the form below.