Start Planning Your Tax Credits Now!
It’s official! The Singletons is now listed as a Qualifying Charitable Organization with the state of Arizona!! This means AZ residents can make a donation to The Singletons and get it back from the AZ Dept. of Revenue (up to $400/ individuals or $800 if filing jointly on AZ tax return).
You can help support single parent families with cancer, and it may cost you nothing, thanks to the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit.
How does it work:
- You make a donation to The Singletons of any amount (up to $400 if filing singly or $800 if filing jointly for your Arizona taxes).
- When you file your Arizona taxes, you can claim a dollar-for-dollar Arizona Charitable tax Credit
- Simply complete AZ Form 321 and include it when you file your Arizona taxes.
(https://azdor.gov/tax-credits/contributions-qcos-and-qfcos for form / more info)
- Your AZ tax form shows that you either reduce your tax liability by the donated amount – or increase your refund! (up to $400 if filing singly or $800 if filing jointly)
What if I already take the school tax credits:
This tax credit is allowed in addition to the education and foster care credit, you can contribute to all three!
Do I have to itemize my taxes to claim the tax credit:
No. You can fill out the short form (AZ Form 321) and still claim the credit.
When do I need to make my gift to The Singletons, to qualify for this tax year:
You must make your donation on or before April 15, 2019 – to be applied to the 2018 tax year.
How can I make my donation
You can donate online using our one time donation form. Or mail your check to The Singletons, 2501 W Behrend Dr., Suite 1. Phoenix, AZ 85027. We will mail you a donation receipt for your records.
If you have any questions, please call us at 480-818-5285.
Darlene has been a dedicated volunteer with The Singletons, since its inception, as Singleton Moms. While working full time and raising a family of four children, she knew time was very precious, but still wanted to find some way to to help with a local cause. More than that, Darlene wanted to help make a difference, no matter how big or how small.
A new year calls for a new and improved us!
With our organization growing thanks to the creation of Singleton Peds, helping single parents who have children battling the disease, we decided it’s time to find a name and space that can grow with us.
Moving forward as The Singletons, our non-profit has revamped and relocated to a new building, on 2501 W. Behrend Drive, Suite 1 in Phoenix! Read more
Mom Teresa isn’t backing down to her cancer diagnosis. Watch and listen to her story.
Jeffrey is the Dad who does it all. His Stage 4 Liver Cancer is no match for the love that Jeffrey has for his 5 year old daughter. She gives him strength beyond measure to keep living life with gusto and attitude.
- How You Can HelpAugust 14, 2018 - 3:03 pm
- Arizona Charitable Tax CreditAugust 8, 2018 - 1:19 pm
- Volunteer Spotlight ~ Darlene RileyJuly 31, 2018 - 3:51 pm
- Exciting Announcement: The SingletonsFebruary 8, 2018 - 12:32 pm
- Kendra Scott Winter Launch Party Supports Singleton MomsSeptember 21, 2017 - 6:04 pm
Get Our News