Many single parents with cancer have financial and/or family resources to help them get by. But for those who don’t, Singleton Moms needs your help to give a helping hand.
We are small but MIGHTY…. And with your help we will tackle these HUGE needs one by one.
Like you, we have big hearts and open arms. But we also monetary donations.
With your help, we can move more families from our “waiting list” to our “active list” and provide many services to them:
- Trained Care Team volunteers support the day-to-day needs of the entire family.
- Regular house cleanings boost morale and promote a positive home environment.
- Healthy meals are provided so nutrition can remain a priority within the home.
- An inventory of household and personal care items is available to keep households running smoothly.
- Monthly financial assistance is applied directly toward the families’ bills (cash is never given).
- Singleton Kids events provide the children with some much needed fun and camaraderie.
When you generously donate to Singleton Moms, you are easing the burdens of courageous single parents during a horrifically difficult, and hopefully short-lived, period in their lives.
If our mission has moved you, donate now and your generosity will change a family’s life forever.
Singleton Moms is an Arizona 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, tax ID #35-2280372, and your contribution is tax-deductible. Thank you!