Visit their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/websterwfarms
The Phoenix Shanti Group generously donated & delivered a refrigerator to Singleton Moms! Check out their thrift shop, 2nd Chances in Phoenix for treasures like this and more. Thank you Shanti!
You can visit their website www.shantiaz.org.
Sarah and daughter Katie Blik, avid members of National Charity League of Scottsdale, first volunteered on a Saturday morning at Singleton Moms’ Bare Necessities Day. They dutifully counted inventory, put items on shelves, and even carried bags filled to the brim with much-needed toiletry items to our Singleton parents’ cars. Katie was hooked! Read more
The Sustainer Transfer Group held the Wings Charity Auction this Valentine’s Day to benefit 3 nonprofit organizations. Singleton Moms is honored to have been invited to this incredible event. Read more
The Mask of Hope Celebration was a huge success!
Thank you for helping us to celebrate Singleton Moms and how far the organization has come. Read more
Heidy Quill’s creativity is seemingly endless…as is her generosity. She made so many beautiful birthday and welcome cards for Singleton Moms. Read more
- Exciting Announcement: The SingletonsFebruary 8, 2018 - 12:32 pm
- Kendra Scott Winter Launch Party Supports Singleton MomsSeptember 21, 2017 - 6:04 pm
- Uptown Alley October FundraiserSeptember 19, 2017 - 3:38 pm
- Singleton Moms by Phoenix Community ToolBankMarch 1, 2017 - 5:29 pm
- Parent Spotlight ~ Mom TeresaJanuary 28, 2017 - 4:28 pm
Get Our News