How to become a Singleton™ Parent
In order to qualify for our services you must…
- Provide treatment information including a signed document from the consulting doctor
- Be living a single lifestyle with no significant other living in the home
- Have child(ren) under 18 years old and in custody of parent living in the home at least 50% of the time
- In need of financial or household assistance
- Must be recovering from a cancer related surgery (not including reconstructive), actively receiving chemotherapy, radiation or related cancer treatment that affects your ability to work or maintain the household
- Be living in Maricopa County
Steps to becoming a Singleton™ Parent
- Do you meet all the criteria above?
- Then complete the Service Request form below
- Your application will be reviewed and our Program Coordinator will contact you
Do you meet the above criteria? Then please complete this form.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY PROVIDE SERVICES WITHIN THE PHOENIX, AZ METROPOLITAN AREA.