Singleton™ Moms provides a number of free services to single parents undergoing treatment for cancer in the Phoenix Metropolitan area.
To qualify participants must:
- Provide treatment information including a signed document from the consulting doctor
- Be living a single lifestyle with no significant other living in the home
- Have child(ren) under 18 years old and in custody of parent living in the home at least 50% of the time
- In need of financial or household assistance
- Must be recovering from a cancer related surgery (not including reconstructive), actively receiving chemotherapy, radiation or related cancer treatment that affects your ability to work or maintain the household
- Be living in Maricopa County
Are you a single parent with cancer in need of our assistance?
If you are a single mother or father undergoing treatment for cancer, meet the above criteria and need our assistance, please visit the Request our Services
page to see apply for our services.